- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For years, the Swedish manufacturer Thule has set the benchmark for high-quality, robust and easy to handle roof and rear mounted bike racks. With the UpRide 559 roof rack, Thule has launched an independent mounting system that leaves the frame of the bike untouched. Two cross bars grab the front wheel, while a diagonal ratcheting strap secures the rear wheel. This versatile design allows you to even fit bikes with an unconventional design and is perfectly suitable to transport high-quality carbon frames. There is no need to remove your bike’s front wheel.
As the cycle carrier holds bikes from 20” up to 29” and wheels with a width of up to 3” (up to 5" in width with the separately available Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, product code: 2268861), the Thule UpRide 599 roof rack is suitable for almost any bike weighing less than 20,01 kg. Especially clever: An integrated cable lock allows you to additionally protect your bike from theft.
• No frame contact (clamps secure the front wheel, a ratcheting strap holds the rear wheel)
• No removal of the front wheel required
• Suitable for carbon frames
• Rack can be fitted to either side of your car roof
• Compatible with most bike sizes from 20” to 29” with wheels up to a 3" width (up to 5" in width with the separately available Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, product code: 2268861)
• The bike rack can be locked to the car, and the bike can be locked to the bike rack with an integrated cable lock
• Compatible with Thule One-Key-System (product code: 2254212)
• Suitable for 1 bike
• Max. load. 20 kg
• Max. wheelbase: 1240 mm
• Dimensions (L X W X H): approx. 163 x 31.5 x 10.5 cm
• Weight: approx. 7.7 kg
In the box: bike carrier for roof mounting, T-nut adapter kit 889-2 for all aluminium cross bars with a 20 mm T-nut
• Thule SquareBar adapter kit 889-8 (product code: 2268862) for attachment to aluminium cross bars with a square or round cross section as well as to most other cross bars)
• Thule UpRide Fatbike adapter (product code: 2268861)
• Thule One-Key System (product code: 2254212)
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
Tip: For the protective M-Wave Rotterdam Pedal P bags see product code: 2295979.
- No. of bikes: 2 bikes:
- No. of bikes: 3 bikes:
- No. of bikes: 4 bikes:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: