- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Even in adverse conditions and muddy terrain, the ATAC XC 6 won't give up. Sealed bearings and an open click mechanism contribute to great robustness. It is pleasantly easy to step in and click out of the pedals, as the angle of entry has been optimized by shifting the retaining clamps. Besides, the spring preload can be kept low without losing any retention force. In this way, your feet will always stay securely in the pedal, whether in XC, Marathon, Trail, Touring or Cyclocross.
· Composite pedal body
· S.E.T. (Sensor Elasticity Tuner) - adjustable elasticity: 3 positions allow you to alter the elasticity within a range of ± 5°
· Horizontal, axial freedom of movement on the pedal body: 6 mm
· With angular float ± 5°
· Selectable release angle: 13° or 17°
· Entry from both sides
· Hollow steel axle
· Incl. cleats, suitable for SPD-compatible shoes
· Weight: approx. 290 g (pair)
· 1 pair
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides