- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Time X-Presso 4 pedal impresses with perfect ergonomic adjustability andfollows the natural movements of your legs and joints. The handling is easy and intuitive. So the pedal mechanism remains open after clipping out so that clipping in again is done almost effortlessly. Instead of a steel spring, a composite leaf spring is used to absorb the tensioning force. Moreover, the pedal offers a perfect ratio between contact surface and weight.
• Pedal body and leaf spring made from carbon composite
• Stainless steel top plate
• iClic® concept: click system rests in an open position for easy stepping in and intuitive handling
• S.E.T. (Sensor Elasticity Tuner) – adjustable elasticity: 3 positions allow you to adjust the elasticity within a range of ± 5°
• BioPosition Concept: A 13.5 mm distance between shoe sole and axle for efficient power transfer and optimized pedal strokes
• Variable Q-factor, adjustable by up to 2.5 mm on each side
• Angular float: ± 5°
• 15° release angle
• Steel axle
• For Look sole standard
• Incl. cleats
• Weight: approx. 224 g (pair)
• 1 pair
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: