- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The tricolour design of the Time Xpresso 7 made from lightweight carbon reveals the French roots of the road bike pedals with ideal ergonomic adaptability. This road bike pedal is even 6 grams lighter than its predecessor and really comes into its own on long-distance races. A height of only 13,5 mm measured from the axle, combined with a larger contact surface, increase pedalling efficiency and comfort, while being impressively lightweight. Performance increase par excellence: Safety, ergonomics and performance are the three main factors to ensure your success with the Xpresso 7. By offering different ergonomic features, the Time Pedal promises a great riding experience because it follows the natural movement of your legs and joints. The pedal mechanism with carbon leaf spring remains open after clipping out so that clipping in again is done almost effortlessly. This ensures easy and intuitive handling.
• Pedal body and leaf spring made from carbon composite
• Large contact surface: 700 mm²
• Stainless steel wear plate
• For SPD-SL/Look sole standard
• iClic® concept: click system rests in an open position for easy stepping in and intuitive handling
• S.E.T. (Sensor Elasticity Tuner) - 3 positions to adjust the elasticity of the carbon blade
• BioPosition Concept: a distance between shoe sole and axle of only 13,5 mm for efficient power transfer and optimized pedalling
• Variable Q-factor, can be modified by up to 2,5 mm on each side
• Angular float: ± 5°
• 15° release angle
• Hollow steel axle
• Steel bearings
• Standard thread: 9/16" x 20 tpi
• Material: steel, carbon
• Weight: approx. 198 g (pair)
In the box:
• 1 pair Time Xpresso 7 pedals
• inkl. iClic® cleats
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- Platform on one side