- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
XPro 10 road pedals
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the XPro 10, Time launches its latest generation of road pedal and thus consequently further develops its elegant and efficient design. Thus, the XPro 10 is not only perfectly adjustable for best ergonomics and offers i.e. a Q-factor adjustment, but it also features the sophisticated iClic® retention system. This mechanism is pre-opened to make clipping in easier. For this, it uses a carbon leaf spring that holds the rear clasp open. A cover plate at the bottom of the pedal protects the mechanics and provides improved aerodynamics. Thanks to an efficient pedal platform area of 725 mm² (25 mm² more than the Time Expresso pedal), you can enjoy excellent power transfer and stability. In addition, the stack height of the Time BioPosition Concept is very low to keep the sole of the rider close to the centre of the pedal axle to improve ergonomics and efficiency.
• Pedal body made from composite material
• Carbon leaf spring
• iClic® system: engagement system remains open after clipping out to allow for easy clipping in and for intuitive handling
• BioPosition Concept: only 13,5 mm distance between shoe sole and axle for efficient power transfer and optimized pedal stroke
• Adjustable Q factor: the cleat can be moved along the axle by 2.5 mm and the distance to the crank arm can be adjusted by 2.6 mm
• 725 mm² platform area
• Angular float of ± 5°
• Release tension adjustable in 3 steps
• 15° release angle
• Hollow forged steel axle
• Incl. iClic® cleats
• For Look/SPD-SL sole standard
• Weight: approx. 226 g (pair)
• 1 pair
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: