- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mini pump, CO₂ inflator or both? The choice is yours! Topeak’s HybridRocket HP combines the reliability of a mini pump with the rapid tyre filling ability of a CO₂ inflator in a compact housing. The CNC machined aluminium barrel is optimised for high pressure and inflates up to 160 psi / 11 bars maximum pressure. An extendable hose can be used for convenient manual tyre inflation. SmartHead™ ThreadLock pump head accepts Presta and Schrader valves. The integrated PCT cap can be used to replace Presta valve cores.
• CO₂ inflator and mini pump in one
• Lightweight and compact
• Ideal for races
• Mount for 16 g CO₂ threaded cartridges
• Extendable hose for manual inflation
• SmartHead™ ThreadLock pump head with integrated dust cap
• High maximum pressure (designed for road tyres)
• PCT cap: handle with built-in tool for two-piece Presta valves
• Including frame bracket (under or instead of bottle cage) for pump and two 16 g threaded cartridges (including one cartridge)
• Material: aluminium, CNC machined (barrel), rubber (handle)
• Valve head: Presta / Schrader
• Compatibility: 16 g CO¬2 threaded cartridges
• Power: max. 11 bars / 160 PSI (pump)
• Volume per stroke: 23 cm3
• Size: approx. 20 x 3.9 x 2.35 cm
• Weight: approx. 99 g
In the box:
• 1 x Topeak Hybrid Rocket HP pump
• 1 x Topeak Hybrid Rocket HP frame bracket
• 1 x Topeak 16 g CO2 threaded cartridge
Always be careful when using the ThreadLock pump head on Presta valves with unscrewable valve core, as the valve core might tilt and unscrew when removing the pump head. Please make sure the pump head is screwed on and off correctly and check its proper fit on the valve.
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless: