- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Compared to a standard bicycle floor pump, the Topeak Joe Blow Mountain X fills your tyres significantly faster with the required air pressure. The oversized barrel has a volume of more than three quarters of a litre and inflates large-volume tyres on mountain bikes and fatbikes with just a few strokes. Forget about strenuous pumping with the Joe Blow Mountain X. For a smooth rapid inflation of tyres, the long lever locks the airtight clamping securely on the valve stem of all standard valve versions such as Schrader, Dunlop and Presta valves. When filling tyres with the smooth-running piston, you can precisely check the correct air pressure on the analogue manometer. The manometer housing is placed centrally on the barrel. The hose connection, that can be rotated through 360 degrees, is attached to the side of it. The valve head at the extra-long hose offer highly flexible handling, whereas the solid steel base of the large-volume Topeak floor pump ensure the necessary stability.
• Solid pump with oversized barrel
• Suitable for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
• Oversize barrel with 44,4 mm Ø
• 50% faster inflation compared to a standard 30mm floor pump
• Hammer TwinHead™ DX5 pump head with long clamping lever
• Analogue 3" manometer with scale marking, approx. 76 mm Ø
• Hose connection can be rotated through 360°
• Hose clip
• Max. pressure: 4 bars / 60 PSI
• Barrel volume: 722 cm³
• Dimensions: approx. 72 x 26,6 x 14,2 cm
• Material: rubber/fibreglass composite (handle), steel (barrel, base)
• Weight: approx. 2,3 kg
• Including ball needle / air mattress adapter (ready at hand in manometer housing)
To ensure a secure fit and best pressure transfer, the Presta valve stem should protrude at least 15 mm from the rim.
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: