- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
Topeak JoeBlow Elite floor pump
Product code: 2204141
The JoeBlow Elite floor pump by Topeak is a bicycle pump for versatile use. The TwinHead fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves and delivers reliable... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The JoeBlow Elite floor pump by Topeak is a bicycle pump for versatile use. The TwinHead fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves and delivers reliable pressure of up to 11 bars (160 PSI). The built-in manometer on the handle is easy to read and an extra-long hose allows for easy use. A Mini Tool Carrier on top of the floor pump allows you to fix different Topeak mini tools.
• Floor pump with extra-large cross section and two manometers for fat bike or MTB tyres
• TwinHead for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
• Maximum power 11 bars (160 PSI)
• Pressure gauge: 2,5“, easy two read, integrated in handle, analogue
• Komfort Ergo T handle with rubber pads
• Hose clip
• Extra-long hose
• Integrated mini tool carrier for mini tools with a height of 6 - 8.2 cm (e.g. compatible with the Topeak mini tools ALIEN 3 (product code: 1075199), Mini 20 Pro (product code: 1806508) or Mini 9 Pro (product code: 2118330)
• Dimensions: approx. 74 x 28 x 13,77 cm
• Material: painted steel (barrel), hardened steel (base), rubber (handle)
• Weight: approx. 1.9 kg
In the box: 1x Topeak JoeBlow Elite floor pump, adapter for balls and air mattrresses
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: