- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak JoeBlow Mountain floor pump inflates large off-road tyres fast and precisely. Its barrel pumps up to 60 PSI/4 bars. The floor pump comes with a TwinHead for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves. What’s more, the included adapter allows you to fill balls and air mattresses fast as well. A large, easy-to-read analogue gauge is located at the pump’s base. The pump has an extra-large padded handle allowing for fast and safe use, as well as a large base to provide safe hold.
• Powerful floor pump for high-volume mountain bike tyres
• TwinHead for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
• With adapter for balls or air mattresses
• Base-mounted, easy-to-read analogue 2.5" gauge
• Release button to regulate pressure
• Hose dock
• Steel barrel for maximum pressure of up to 4 bars
• Height: approx. 69 cm
• Material: steel (barrel), fibreglass composite (base), rubber (handle)
• Weight: approx. 1.71 kg
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: