- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The JoeBlow Sprint floor pump by Topeak pumps as good as it looks. The long pump weighing a mere 1.25 kg comes with a top-mounted pressure gauge with a high-contrast real carbon dial. The TwinHead has a power output of up to 11 bars (160 PSI) and fits all Schrader, Dunlop and Presta valves. Thanks to a long hose, the floor pump allows you to comfortable reach the front and rear wheel. A pressure release button ensures the right pressure in any situation.
• Floor pump with long aluminium barrel with a large cross-section and two manometers for fat bike or MTB tyres
• TwinHead for Schrader, Presta and Dunlop valves
• Volume: 11 bars / 160 PSI
• Extra-long hose
• Manometer: 2" big, easy to read thanks to high contrasts, on top, analogue
• Two pressure release button
• Hose clip
• Handle locking device
• Dimensions: approx. 73,4 x 25 x 13,7 cm
• Material: aluminium (barrel), steel (base feet), rubber (handle)
• Weight: approx. 1.25 kg
In the box: 1x Topeak JoeBlow Sprint floor pump with adapter for balls and air mattresses
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: