The Topeak JoeBlow® Tubi 2Stage is a high-quality floor pump for almost all bicycle and tyre types. Thanks to its clever technology, it is predestined for mounting tubeless tyres.
For this, Topeak has developed the Tubi-Head pump head, which has an integrated valve core remover for two-piece Presta valves. Thanks to its transparent housing, you always have everything in view when you unscrew the valve core. The valve prepared in this way allows the air to flow more quickly and evenly into the tubeless tyre, making initial fitting easier. Before removing the pump head, simply screw the valve core back in without any loss of pressure.
In addition, the JoeBlow® Tubi 2Stage has a lever that allows you to switch between two pumping methods. Stage 1 is designed for tubeless first-time fitting or for inflating MTB tyres and delivers a large air volume of up to 2 bar (30 PSI) into the tyre with just a few strokes. Afterwards you can inflate the tubeless tyre, but of course also any other tyre, with Stage 2 up to 11 bar (160 PSI) air pressure.
• Floor pump with special functions for tubeless mounting
• Tubi-Head pump head with integrated Presta valve core remover and transparent housing
• Presta pump head and adapter for Schrader valve included
• Pressure release valve ensures easy removal of the pump head
• 2Stage technology for high volume (Stage 1) or inflation for high pressure (Stage 2)
• Large, centrally mounted precision pressure gauge with dual scale (PSI/bar)
• Comfortable and large pump handle for good power transfer
• Large and robust steel base for secure hold on the floor
• Can also be used for e-bikes and e-MTBs
• Material: Steel, aluminium (pressure cylinder); hardened steel (base); rubber (pump handle)
• Compatible valves: Presta valve, Schrader valve
• Valve core remover: Presta
• Max. capacity (stage 2): up to 11 bar (160 PSI)
• Max. capacity (stage 1): up to 2 bars (30 PSI)
• Pump volume (per stroke): approx. 715 cm³ (stage 1), approx. 258 cm³ (stage 2)
• Pressure gauge (size): approx. Ø 7.6 mm (3“)
• Dimensions: approx. 74 cm x 26.6 cm x 18 cm
• Weight: approx. 2,3 kg
In the box:
• 1 Topeak JoeBlow® Tubi 2Stage floor pump
Unscrewing the valve core in the Tubi-Head only works with two-piece Presta valves. For proper function, the length of the valve stem must NOT be less than 16 mm!
Before removing the pump head, the valve core must be screwed back in and afterwards the pressure release valve needs to be actuated! For air pressures higher than 2 bar, you should screw the valve core back in after the initial pumping process and continue pumping with the valve core in place.