- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Topeak Mini 9 Pro mini tool
Product code: 2118330
A mini tool for big tours. The Topeak Mini 9 Pro features 9 tools in minimum space: Including a hex wrench set, screwdrivers and 2 tyre levers, one of... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A mini tool for big tours. The Topeak Mini 9 Pro features 9 tools in minimum space: Including a hex wrench set, screwdrivers and 2 tyre levers, one of which can be removed.
The single tools are all made of chromium-vanadium steel to offer high durability. You can choose from two versions of the tool body: One with a high-strength forged metal alloy and a lighter carbon version for use in races. A smart detail: A neoprene bag to securely stow the tool is included.
• 9 tools
• Team Issue Series – developed on the basis of World Cup races
• hex wrenches: 2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5 mm
• star wrench: T25
• 1 Phillips screwdriver (cross-head)
• integrated tyre lever (hardened steel)
• removable tyre lever (fibreglass composite)
• weight: approx. 73 g
• dimensions: approx. 7,6 x 2,6 x 1,6 cm
• material: chromium-vanadium steel, body: high-strength forged metal alloy or carbon for the carbon version of the Mini 9 Pro
• incl. robust neoprene bag for storage
Manufacturer's ref.: 154 000 67 (carbon), 154 001 68 (black), 154 000 68 (silver)
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: