- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A mini tool for big tours. The Topeak Mini 9 Pro features 9 tools in minimum space: Including a hex wrench set, screwdrivers and two tyre levers, one of which can be removed.
The single tools are all made of chromium-vanadium steel to offer high durability. You can choose from two versions of the tool body: One with a high-strength forged metal alloy and a lighter carbon version for use in races.
• Very lightweight mini tool with 9 basic functions
• Delivered in a robust neoprene bag for storage
• Hex wrenches: 2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5 mm
• Star wrench: T25
• 1x cross-head screwdriver
• Integrated tyre lever (hardened tool steel)
• Removable tyre lever
• Dimensions: approx. L: 7,6 cm, W: 2,6 cm, H: 1,6 cm
• Material: body made from high-strength forged metal alloy or carbon in the carbon version of the Mini 9 Pro, tools made of chrome-vanadium steel, removable tyre lever made of fibreglass composite, bag made of neoprene
• Weight: approx. 73 g
In the box: Topeak Mini 9 Pro mini tool, neoprene bag
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: