- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Mini 9 Pro mini tool
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A mini tool for big tours. The Topeak Mini 9 Pro features 9 tools in minimum space: Including a hex wrench set, screwdrivers and two tyre levers, one of which can be removed.
The single tools are all made of chromium-vanadium steel to offer high durability. You can choose from two versions of the tool body: One with a high-strength forged metal alloy and a lighter carbon version for use in races.
• Very lightweight mini tool with 9 basic functions
• Delivered in a robust neoprene bag for storage
• Hex wrenches: 2, 2,5, 3, 4, 5 mm
• Star wrench: T25
• 1x cross-head screwdriver
• Integrated tyre lever (hardened tool steel)
• Removable tyre lever
• Dimensions: approx. L: 7,6 cm, W: 2,6 cm, H: 1,6 cm
• Material: body made from high-strength forged metal alloy or carbon in the carbon version of the Mini 9 Pro, tools made of chrome-vanadium steel, removable tyre lever made of fibreglass composite, bag made of neoprene
• Weight: approx. 73 g
In the box: Topeak Mini 9 Pro mini tool, neoprene bag
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: