- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The lightweight and compact Topeak Mountain DA G Dual-Action pump allows you to quickly inflate large-volume MTB tyres. The Dual-Action Technology doubles volume with each stroke and inflates tires up to pressure fast without making your arms hurt. An easy-to-read gauge displays the tyre pressure. The Mountain DA G mini pump is compatible with Presta/Schrader/Dunlop valves. Thanks to its compact size and a low weight, the pump perfectly fits into your jersey pocket or backpack.
• Compact and light mini pump for MTBs
• Dual Action Technology: Inflates tyres with each stroke
• Pump head for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves (by turning the head)
• Max. 4 bar (60 psi)
• 82 cc volume per stroke (push and pull)
• With integrated dust cap to protect from dirt
• Thumb lock lever for an air-tight seal
• Large 1” easy-to-read analogue gauge
• Dimensions of pump: approx. 22,3 x 4,6 x 3,4 cm
• Material: fibreglass composite (handle and thumb lock), aluminium (barrel)
• Weight: approx. 152 g
• Including side mount bracket for installation underneath or instead of a bottle cage
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 157 001 07