- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak Mountain TT_G Mini pump allows for easy trailside inflation of wider MTB tyres, as the TwinTurbo Technology uses both strokes to compress air. Thus, the pump delivers high pressure output which saves time and effort. By pulling the pump piston the larger volume outer barrel compresses huge amounts of air into a smaller diameter inner barrel. This helps you inflate large-volume tyres with ease – whether MTB, MTB Plus or gravel tyres. The easy-to-read gauge reliably shows the pressure needed. A thumb lock lever ensures air-tight seal.
· TwinTurbo Technology: double barrel to precompress a large volume of air
· Large 1 1/8“ diameter gauge
· Pump head with thumb lock lever for an air-tight seal
· Suitable for Presta, Schrader or Dunlop valves (by turning the head)
· With integrated dust cap
· Light and compact
· Capacity: max. 4 bar (60 PSI)
· Volume per stroke: approx. 91 cc
· Dimensions: approx. 25 x 5 x 4 cm
· Material: polymer (handle and thumb lock lever), aluminium (barrel)
· Weight: approx. 227 g
· Incl. side mount bracket
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Type of tyre: road: