- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Topeak Ninja C chain tool inside handlebar end plug
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak Ninja C chain tool stores easily inside the handlebar end. It is thus always within easy reach, yet also a very discreet companion on every tour. The highlight: together with the storage compartment for chain hook and hex key it forms a high-quality substitute for handlebar end plugs.
• Chain tool that discreetly stows away in the bar ends
• Suitable for MTB and road handlebars with a diameter of 16,5 - 20 mm
• Compatible with 6 - 11-speed chains
• Compartment for chain rivet pins (not included), chain hook and 4mm hex key
• Rivet pin breaker
• Chain hooks keeps chain links together during riveting
• Dimensions: approx. 8,6 x 2,3 x 2,3 cm (chain tool), 8,5 x 2,3 x 2,3 cm (chain hook)
• Material: body aluminium; chain tool made from hardened tool steel
• Weight: approx. 77 g
Note: For the assembly you require straight tube ends with a length of at least 7 cm each.
Including: Topeak Ninja C chain tool in bar end plug incl. chain hook and 4 mm hex key
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: