- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Topeak’s Power Lever multitool is a lightweight, multifunctional tool for typical care and maintenance works on tyres and chains in your home workshop. Once divided into two parts, you can also use the Power Lever as a tyre lever. Once converted into master link pliers, the tool allows you to easily open and close compatible connector links. A built-in chain hook holds the chain together for comfortable works on your bike’s chain. There’s even space for a spare connector link.
Not compatible with Shimano® Quick-Links (SM-CN900-11)
• Tyre lever and pliers in one
• For easy opening and closing chain master links
• Integrated chain hook for comfortable working
• Tyre lever with spoke hook
• Built-in compartment for a spare connector link
• Compact design for easy transport
• Material: fibreglass composite (master link pliers/tyre levers), stainless steel (chain hook)
• Dimensions: approx. 115 x 23 x 18 mm
• Weight: approx. 45 g
In the box:
• 1x Topeak Power Lever multitool with chain hook
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: