- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak PrepStation tool trolley is your mobile tool station. The tool trolley for ambitious athletes and hobby mechanics was developed in direct cooperation with the World Cup mechanics of the Topeak Ergon Racing Teams. The PrepStation is subdivided into 6 simultaneously accessible trays and comes with 52 professional tools for bike standards. In competitive racing, it's all about mobility and quality. Thus, the off-road tool station comes with 5" smooth-running wheels and a foldable aluminium handle.
The PrepStation comes with three modes: storage, trolley/transport and assembly. All 5 swivel trays can be removed and fixed on the Topeak workstands PrepStand Pro (product code 2204318), Elite (product code 2204327) and Race. It offers 52 tools and 80 functions.
• Tool trolley with 52 tools and 80 functions
• Tray for small parts
• Hex wrenches (L): 6, 8, 10 mm
• Hex wrenches (T): 2/2,5/3/4/5/6 mm
• Open-end wrench (spanner): 8/10 mm
• Professional chain tool for all hollow pin chains, up to 11-speed
• Chain hook and wear indicator
• Torque wrench 3-12 Nm with 3, 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits and Torx®-Bit T25
• Phillips screwdriver: PH1, PH2, cross-head
• Flat-head screwdriver: 4, 6 mm
• 2 plastic tyre levers with metal core (long and short)
• Star wrenches: T7/T9/T10/T15/T20/T25/T27/T30
• Duo star wrench: T25
• Adjustable open-end wrench: 0-29 mm
• Bowden cable pliers to shorten cable housings
• Chainring nut wrench
• Spoke wrenches: 13G/14G/15G/Shimano 4,3 mm/Mavic M7/Mavic M9
• Needle nose pliers
• Chain joint pliers
• Side cutter
• 1/2" ratchet (72-tooth mechanics), extendible from 34 cm to 45 cm
• Bottom bracket tool for Shimano Hollowtech II/FSA Mega Exo/RaceFace X-Drive, SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups etc.(not suitable for Campagnolo Ultra Torque and Shimano SM-BBR60)
• Bottom bracket tool for cartridge bottom brackets (square, Octalink, ISIS drive etc.)
• Sprocket removal tool (compatible with Shimano and SRAM)
• Chain whip
• Hydraulic caliper press for all disc brake pads
• Pedal wrench: 15 mm
• Centering device for brake discs
• Universal crank extractor (square, Octalink, ISIS Drive)
• Rubber mallet
• Brush to clean the drive
• Installation tool for 1" and 1 1/8" nuts
• Saw guide for handlebar/steerer tube
• Dimensions: approx. 38 x 36,2 x 67,1 cm (folded), approx. 38 x 36,2 x 91,5 cm (unfolded)
• Material: tools: chromium-vanadium steel, hardened steel; Prepstation: aluminium handle, fibreglass composite
• Weight: approx. 15,8 kg (without tools approx. 8 kg)
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: