- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Topeak Shock ’n Roll is not just a rear shock/suspension fork pump. The integrated dual function allows you to inflate both suspension elements and high-volume MTB tyres.
By turning the pump's main body, you can adjust the volume inside the pump and with that the pressure in two steps. The Topeak Shock 'n Roll shock/suspension fork pump delivers a pressure of up to 20,7 bars, which can be read from the analogue 1,5" gauge.
• Compact shock pump and suspension fork pump for MTBs
• SmartHead for Presta and Schrader valves
• High/Low Pressure Selector: either uses high pressure for air forks/shocks or high volume for MTB tyres
• 180° hose with banjo fitting
• Pressure release function (only for Schrader valve)
• Up to 20,7 bars (300 PSI)
• Frame mount for installation underneath or instead of a bottle cage
• Adjustable hose clip
• 1,5" analogue pressure gauge
• Dimensions: approx. 25 x 4,8 x 3,9 cm
• Material: barrel and handle made of aluminium
• Weight: approx. 270 g
In the box: 1x Topeak Micro Shock shock/suspension fork pump, frame mount
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: