- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Tetrarack M1 front rack system by Topeak can be mounted on MTB suspension forks or rigid forks without rack eyelets. Its quick mounting system with velcro straps is compatible with a wide range of bicycles and frame geometries. With a simple sliding mechanism, the top plate can be adjusted perfectly – independent of the fork angle.
The integrated QuickTrack™ system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and be released again at the push of a button. The Tetrarack M2 (prod. code 2296725) is a matching rear rack system, that can also be attached to full suspension mountain bikes.
• Rack attaches to mountain bike suspension forks or rigid forks
• Quick mounting with velcro straps (requires no rack eyelets)
• Universal size, fits most frame geometries
• Sliding mechanism for easy levelling of top plate
• Topeak QuickTrack™ system for compatible Topeak Trunk Bags
• Including bracket to attach reflectors or lamps
• Material: aluminium, fibreglass composite, polyamide
• Attachment: attaches to fork with velcro straps
• Compatibility: Topeak MTX/RX TrunkBags
• Maximum load: 10 kg
• Size: approx. 37.4 x 32.2 x 16.5 cm
• Weight: approx. 910 g
• Required free mounting space: approx. 200 mm
• Fork width: approx. 115 – 145 mm
Compatible Topeak trunk bags available at ROSE:
• Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DX (product code: 2183352)
• Topeak MTX Trunk Bag EX (product code: 2183370)
In the box:
• 1 x Topeak Tetrarack M1 front rack system
• 1 x bracket for reflectors or lamps
• 1x 2.5 mm hex wrench
Mounting the rack on carbon forks is NOT recommended.
If you are looking for a rack with velcro system for your road bike or touring bike, you might also consider Topeak’s Tetraracks in the versions R1 and R2 (prod. code 2296726 and 2296727).
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: