- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Tetrarack R1 front rack system quickly makes your road bike capable of carrying loads. It can be easily attached to the fork without requiring rack eyelets. Its quick mounting system with velcro straps is compatible with a wide range of road bikes, gravel bikes and commuting bikes with different frame geometries. With a simple sliding mechanism, the top plate can be adjusted perfectly – independent of the fork angle.
The integrated QuickTrack™ system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and be released again at the push of a button. The Tetrarack R2 (prod. code 2296727) is a matching rear rack system.
• Rack attaches to road bikes with rigid forks
• Quick mounting with velcro straps (requires no rack eyelets)
• Universal size, fits most frame geometries
• Sliding mechanism for easy levelling of top plate
• Topeak QuickTrack™ system for compatible Topeak Trunk Bags
• Including bracket to attach reflectors or lamps
• Material: aluminium, fibreglass composite, polyamide
• Attachment: attaches to fork with velcro straps
• Compatibility: Topeak MTX/RX TrunkBags
• Maximum load: 7 kg
• Size: approx. 33 x 29.3 x 12 cm
• Weight: approx. 840 g
• Required free mounting space: approx. 200 mm
• Fork width: approx. 75 – 105 mm
Compatible Topeak trunk bags available at ROSE:
• Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DX (product code: 2183352)
• Topeak MTX Trunk Bag EX (product code: 2183370)
In the box:
• 1 x Topeak Tetrarack R1 front rack system
• 1 x bracket for reflectors or lamps
• 1x 2.5 mm hex wrench
Mounting the rack on carbon forks is NOT recommended.
If you are looking for a rack with velcro system for your full-suspension mountain bike or hybrid bike, you might also consider Topeak’s Tetraracks in the versions M1 and M2 (prod. code 2296723 and 2296725).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: