- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Tetrarack R2 rear rack system quickly makes your road bike capable of carrying loads. It can be easily attached to the rear stay without requiring rack eyelets. Its quick mounting system with velcro straps is compatible with a wide range of road bikes, gravel bikes and commuting bikes with different frame geometries. With a simple sliding mechanism, the top plate can be adjusted perfectly – independent of the fork angle.
The integrated QuickTrack™ system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and be released again at the push of a button. The Tetrarack R1 (prod. code 2296726) is a matching front rack system.
• Rack attaches to the rear stay of road bikes
• Quick mounting with velcro straps (requires no rack eyelets)
• Universal size, fits most frame geometries
• Sliding mechanism for easy levelling of top plate
• Topeak QuickTrack™ system for compatible Topeak Trunk Bags and rear baskets
• Including bracket to attach reflectors or lamps
• Material: aluminium, fibreglass composite, polyamide
• Attachment: attaches to rear stay with velcro straps
• Compatibility: Topeak MTX/RX TrunkBags, Topeak MTX bike baskets
• Maximum load: 9 kg
• Dimensions: approx. 39.5 x 30 x 12 cm
• Weight: approx. 870 g
• Minimum seat stay angle: 40°
• Minimum tube diameter: 15 mm
• Required free mounting space: approx. 200 mm
• Seat stay spacing: approx. 75 – 105 mm
Compatible Topeak trunk bags and bicycle baskets available at ROSE:
• Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DX (product code: 2183352)
• Topeak MTX Trunk Bag EX (product code: 2183370)
• Topeak MTX Basket Rear (product code: 762113)
In the box:
• 1 x Topeak Tetrarack R2 rear rack system
• 1 x bracket for reflectors or lamps
• 1x 2.5 mm hex wrench
Mounting the rack on carbon frames is NOT recommended. Compatibility cannot be guaranteed for extraordinary frame geometries (e.g. seat stays run at an angle to the wheel axle).
If you are looking for a rack with velcro system for your full-suspension mountain bike or hybrid bike, you might also consider Topeak’s Tetraracks in the versions M1 and M2 (prod. code 2296723 and 2296725).
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: