The Tri-Backup Elite bottle cage by Topeak is an aerodynamically shaped all-rounder for exhausting tours that supplies you with liquid and tools for emergencies. For maximum performance, the equipment is positioned behind the saddle for minimum air resistance. Once attached, the CNC milled bottle cage can be filled with one or two drinks bottles. Besides, the Tri-BackUp Elite allows you to fix accessories like tyre levers and inner tubes with compatible mounting systems.
The adapter comes with CO2 cartridges and a Topeak Micro Airbooster inflator. As the bottle cage is especially designed for triathlon and time trial saddles with bent V struts at the rear saddle rail, one grasp behind the saddle of your racer is sufficient to get what you need. Thus, you can fully concentrate on your ride. The angle of the bottle cage can be adjusted to ensure easy removal of the drinks bottle.
· CNC milled, coated aluminium construction
· For saddle rails with slanted rear strut
· Compatible with steel, titanium and carbon rails
· Screw mount for 1 or two bottle cages
· For drinks bottles with a volume of up to 750 ml
· Adjustable angle
· Max. load: 2,5 kg
· Compatible with Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road, Ninja CO2+, Tri-Cage series and Tri-BackUp Air Station
· Dimensions: approx. 8,6 x 7,6 x 7,4 cm
· Weight: approx. 102 g / 88 g (without cartridge holder)
In the box:
· Topeak Tri-Backup Elite mount
· Micro AirBooster inflator
· 2x 16g CO2 cartridges