- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Topeak’s Tubi 18 mini tool comes with many practical features that facilitate the repair of tubeless tyres. This includes a piercing tool with practical plug stop and integrated reamer, air-stop cover for fast sealing and a knife to remove protruding plug rests. Up to five tubeless plugs can be stored neatly in the integrated transport compartment. The first five plugs are included. Besides the tubeless tools, Tubi 18 also includes a number of tools that allow carrying out the most important tasks on the go. Weighing a mere 118 g, you will hardly notice the Tubi in your jersey pocket.
• Compact mini tool with 18 tools
• Diverse tubeless tools to repair tubeless tyres
• Robust housing made from forged aluminium
• Flat design, ideal for jersey and saddle bag
• Rounded shape for comfortable working
• Hex wrenches: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6 mm
• Star-shaped wrenches T10 / T25
• Cross-head screwdriver (Phillips #2)
• Piercing tool for tubeless plugs
• Reamer to prepare tubeless damages (integrated in piercing tool)
• Plug-stop ring to prevent slipping and easy removal
• Air-stop cover: emergency help against air and sealant loss during plug preparation
• All-round knife, e.g. to remove protruding plug rests
• Locking function for knife and plug tool
• Transport compartment for 5 tubeless plugs (3.5 mm x 5 cm, included)
• Material: chromium-vanadium steel (tools); aluminium, forged (housing)
• Dimensions: approx. 7.6 x 4.1 x 1.8 cm
• Weight: approx. 119 g
In the box:
• 1x Topeak Tubi 18 folding tool incl. tubeless plugs
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: