- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Tubi-Head upgrade kit from Topeak is designed for mounting tubeless tyres and can be retrofitted to almost all Topeak floor pumps.
The Tubi-Head pump head has an integrated valve core remover for two-piece Presta valves. Thanks to its transparent housing, you always have everything in view when you unscrew the valve core. The valve prepared in this way allows the air to flow more quickly and evenly into the tubeless tyre, making initial fitting easier. Before removing the pump head, simply screw the valve core back in without any loss of pressure. Of course, you can also use the Tubi-Head to inflate classic tyre-tube combinations.
• Tubi-Head pump head for retrofitting Topeak floor pumps
• Ideal for the initial fitting of tubeless tyres
• With integrated Presta valve core remover and transparent housing
• Incl. pump hose and adapter for Schrader valve
• Pressure release valve ensures easy removal of the pump head
• Also suitable for inflating classic tyre-tube combinations
• Compatible valves: Presta valve, Schrader valve
• Valve core remover: Presta
• Compatible pumps: Topeak floor pumps (except for: Topeak JoeBlow® X.O.)
The Tubi-Head upgrade kit is recommended for Topeak floor pumps that can build up at least 8 bar (120 PSI) of air pressure. NOT suitable for the Topeak JoeBlow® X.O. floor pump!
Recommended tyre sizes when used with Topeak MTB pumps*:
• 26” (up to max. 2.2” tyre width)
• 27.5” (up to max. 3.0” tyre width)
• 29” (up to max. 3.0” tyre width)
(*Examples: Topeak JoeBlow® Dualie, JoeBlow® Fat, JoeBlow® Mountain X, JoeBlow® Mountain)
Recommended tyre sizes when used with Topeak Road pumps*:
• 28“/700C (up to max. 38 mm tyre width)
(*Examples: Topeak JoeBlow® Twin Turbo, JoeBlow® Booster, JoeBlow® Ace DX, JoeBlow® Ace, JoeBlow® Sport III, JoeBlow® Max II)
In the box:
• 1 Topeak Tubi-Head Tubeless Upgrade Kit for Topeak Floor Pumps
Unscrewing the valve core in the Tubi-Head only works with two-piece Presta valves. For proper function, the length of the valve stem must NOT be less than 16 mm!
Before removing the pump head, the valve core must be screwed back in and afterwards the pressure release valve needs to be actuated! For air pressures higher than 2 bar, you should screw the valve core back in after the initial pumping process and continue pumping with the valve core in place.