- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Tubi Master+ is a complete repair kit with which you can quickly and easily repair defects on your tubeless tyres. For this purpose, it is equipped with a fold-out insertion tool with an integrated reamer and plug stop, with which you can reliably press the tubeless repair plugs into a hole or cut of a tubeless tyre. The protruding part of the stopper can then be cut off with the fold-out knife. A CO2 inflator for Presta and Schrader valves, and a threaded CO2 cartridge, are all part of the repair kit, as well as the transport compartment, which already contains three repair plugs.
In addition, you can easily attach the Topeak Tubi Master+ All-in-One repair kit to the seat post or frame of your bike with the Velcro straps. So you always have everything you need to fix a tubeless puncture.
• Compact all-in-one repair kit for tubeless tyres
• Incl. 2-in-1 plug piercer and reamer as well as plug-stop for inserting the tyre plug
• With fold-out knife for cutting off the plug
• CO2 inflator for Presta and Schrader valves with integrated protective cap
• Can be used with Topeak CO2 threaded cartridges (one 16g cartridge included)
• Transport compartment for three 3.5 x 50 mm repair plugs (included)
• Velcro strap holder for quick attachment to seat post or frame
• Material: chromium-vanadium steel (tools), aluminium (CO2 inflator)
• Compatible CO2 cartridges: Topeak 16 g / 25 g threaded cartridges
• Dimensions: approx. 12 cm x 6.8 cm x 2.3 cm
• Weight: approx. 180 g (without CO2 cartridge)
In the box:
• 1 Topeak Tubi Master+ All-in-One Repair Kit for Tubeless Tyres
• 1 Topeak CO2 cartridge 16 g
• 3 Repair Plugs
ONLY approved for CO2 threaded cartridges from Topeak!