- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Uni Super Tourist rear rack by Topeak is designed for a flexible installation on mountain bikes with 24“ to 29“ tyres and 700C touring wheels. The rail system allows you to quickly and easily attach MTX TrunkBag bags and MTX rear baskets. Also available as a version with special sockets for use with disc brakes.
• Universal pannier rack for mountain bikes with 24" to 29" tyre and 700C wheels
• MTX QuickTrack rail for Topeak MTX Trunk Bag panniers and MTX rear baskets
• Without spring clamp (can be retrofitted optionally with product code: 2204406)
• Tail light/reflector mount (80 mm bolt spacing)
• It is not allowed to attach child seats or trailers to the rack
• Maximum load: approx. 26 kg*
• Dimensions: approx. 41 x 34 x 17 cm (Non Disc), approx. 41 x 34 x 25 cm (Disc)
• Material: 6061 T-6 aluminium
• Weight: approx. 795 g (Non Disc), approx. 835 g (Disc)
In the box: 1x Topeak Uni Super Tourist Disc/Non Disc rear rack with struts (26,5 cm)
The maximum load capacity of this pannier rack is limited to 26 kg, as all racks with a load capacity of 27 kg or more are approved for child seats in accordance with ISO 11243:2016. The pannier rack is not approved for the installation of bike trailers and child seats and can thus not be used to carry children, which is why the maximum load is limited to 26 kg. Even though the rack has successfully passed the ISO 11243:2016 test with a test load of 30 kg, it is only approved for a maximum load of 26 kg due to the reasons mentioned above.
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: