- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Trelock LS 950 Ecopower Control Ion headlight
Product code: 1712777
Fights against darkness with up to 70 lux. The Trelock LS 950 Ecopower Control Ion headlight illuminates dark streets and paths. The compact front lig... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Fights against darkness with up to 70 lux. The Trelock LS 950 Ecopower Control Ion headlight illuminates dark streets and paths. The compact front light is fixed to the handlebar of your bike via a plug-in connection and offers illuminous power between 10 and 70 lux in five steps – as well as a visibility of up to 90 m. It will lead you through the darkness for up to 45 hours, only then you will have to charge the light via the USB cable. The current capacity of the integrated lithium-ion battery, as well as the remaining light-on time and the light intensity can be read from the LCD display. The Trelock LS 950 Ecopower Control Ion headlight not only cuts a fine figure on the handlebar of your bike – it also impresses with an efficiency of E++.
• Brightness of up to 70 lux, can be adjusted in 5 steps from 10 to 70 lux
• Battery life from 6 to 45 hours
• LCD display with precise display of remaining light-on time in hrs. and min., battery capacity and light intensity
• Range of vision: approx. 90 m
• Visibility: approx. 1400 m
• Integrated lithium-ion battery
• Integrated micro USB charging socket
• 1 sec switch-on protection
• Single-hand snap closure
• Eco level: E++ (E++: highest efficiency of light output and light-on time relating to the energy input, E+: very high efficiency, E: high efficiency)
• Weight: approx. 317 g
In the box: Trelock LS 950 Ecopower Control Ion headlight, bracket ZL 760 (Ø 22 - 32 mm) and USB A charging cable
Approved for all bikes according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO).
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: