- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The 270 Power+ brake pads by Trickstuff offer a high level of reliability and control for your Shimano road disc brake. Precise stopping power in critical conditions on long downhill rides or in sharp 180° bends is guaranteed.
Thanks to a modified compound, the Power Plus pads combine the positive characteristics of organic pads with high robustness and good fading resistance. Besides, the brake pads stand out for high stopping power in bad weather and best heat management thanks to a nickel-coated backing plate. Besides, the surface coating makes sure the plate won’t stick to the piston when replacing it. Speaking of replacement: The bottom end of the pads is chamfered for easy insertion.
· Organic disc brake pads
· Trickstuff Power Plus version
· For the following disc brakes: Shimano XTR ab 2018, Ultegra, Dura-Ace
· High heat insulation of brake caliper
· Heat dissipation via backing plate
· Low brake disc wear
· High pad thickness
· Chamfered bottom end
· Backing plate made of nickel-coated steel
· Total thickness: approx. 3,95 mm
· Weight pair (incl. spring): approx. 17 g
Features Power+ brake pads:
· Improved heat dissipation
· Chamfered pads
· More stopping power
· Best modulation
· High fading resistance
· Low wear
- Manufacturer`s ref.: