- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Trickstuff haven’t reinvented the brake pads, yet with the 730 Power, they have launched two organic disc pads that promise excellent metering and powerful stopping as well as low wear and being gentle on the brake discs. Compared with standard sintered pads, these pads have the advantage of better power dosing and significantly less heat transfer into the caliper, which is further reduced by the carrier plate.
In order to improve the braking properties and reduce abrasion, the composition of the Power pads by Trickstuff was optimised for higher dry and wet coefficients of friction as well as longer service life. On long downhill rides, the organic compound of the pads guarantees high fading stability, precise regulation and powerful stopping during harsh braking manoeuvres. This will allow you to keep calm on tricky trails, too.
· Organic disc brake pads
· Trickstuff Power version
· For the disc brakes: Hope Stealth Tech V4 Evo, Hope Tech 3 V4, Hope Tech V4 Evo, Trickstuff Maxima
· High heat insulation of the brake caliper
· Low brake disc wear
· Very low-noise
· High pad thickness
· Carrier plate made from orange painted steel
· Total thickness: approx. 3,9 mm
· Weight per pair (incl. spring): approx. 26 g
Features of the Power brake pads:
· More braking power
· Optimum dosing
· Excellent fading stability
· Low wear
· 1 pair Trickstuff 730 Power brake pads
· Incl. mounting material
- Manufacturer`s ref.: