- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Heinzelmann bleed kit
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The extensive Trickstuff universal bleed kit is always a good choice when you want to service the hydraulic braking system of your bike. It is suitable for various disc brake models of different manufacturers such as Avid, The Cleg, Formula, Magura, Quad or Shimano – whether they use oil or DOT.
Contents and details:
· 2 syringes (without rubber seal) to create a strong negative pressure
· 2 bayonet quick releases (from brass) with best clamping properties
· 3 hoses
· 2 clips
· 4 threaded adapters (1 x M4, 2 x M5, 1 x M6) with a slim sleeve (also fit into sunk holes, e.g. Avid, Formula) and anti-slip toothing
· 1 x M3 screw to close open hoses when routing cables internally
· 1x tube to fill open cable ends after routing them internally
Note: Rinse and dry syringes before filling them with a different type of fluid!
Manufacturer's ref. WZBK
- Manufacturer`s ref.: