The extensive Trickstuff universal bleed kit is always a good choice when you want to service the hydraulic braking system of your bike. It is suitable for various disc brake models of different manufacturers such as Avid, The Cleg, Formula, Magura, Quad or Shimano – whether they use oil or DOT.
Contents and details:
· 2 syringes (without rubber seal) to create a strong negative pressure
· 2 bayonet quick releases (from brass) with best clamping properties
· 3 hoses
· 2 clips
· 4 threaded adapters (1 x M4, 2 x M5, 1 x M6) with a slim sleeve (also fit into sunk holes, e.g. Avid, Formula) and anti-slip toothing
· 1 x M3 screw to close open hoses when routing cables internally
· 1x tube to fill open cable ends after routing them internally
Note: Rinse and dry syringes before filling them with a different type of fluid!
Manufacturer's ref. WZBK