- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
TSG KNEEGUARD PATROL A 2.0
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The extra-long TSG KNEEGUARD PATROL A 2.0 knee pads perfectly wrap around your knees and are made of smart ACF foam for superior protection. The impact-resistant shell protects the foam from stones, splinters etc. The pads’ length offers additional protection for your shinbones.
• AMPLIFIED SOFTSHELL insert inside the pad
• Shock-absorbing ACF IMPACT FOAM hardens on impact
• LATERAL PADDING
• Elastic neoprene fabric
• Velcro strap on top and bottom
• Well-ventilated mesh back
• Removable shinbone pad
• Ergonomic PRE-SHAPED fit
• HORSESHOE pad for increased stability and all-round protection
• ANTI-SLIP NBR stripe keeps the guard in position
• OPEN BACK DESIGN allows for removal without taking your shoes off
Softshell comfort meets hard shell performance. The thin, flexible and impact-resistant core inside the pad keeps the soft foam in position and protects your joints from impacts. The perfect choice for all those requiring comfortable, soft and reliable protection.
ACF IMPACT FOAM:
ACF is engineered to mimic the physical structure of human cartilage with molecular technology. While the foam is flexible and soft in its original state, the molecules form a hard, protective shell on impact.
• Shock absorption (up to 95% impact energy)
• Flexible and comfortable
• Reliably returns to its original state, even after frequent use
• Temperature stable
• Breathable and antibacterial
• EN 1621-1 and 1621-2
Pre-shaped fit for maximum comfort and superior fit.
The special horseshoe shape perfectly wraps around your knees, elbows or shoulders. The foam pad with raised sides sits perfectly around your joints. This reduces chafing and slipping.
An NBR neoprene stripe at the inner top of the pad keeps the guard in position.
Foam padded sidewalls offer additional protection.
OPEN BACK DESIGN:
To remove these pads you don’t have to take off your shoes. The open-back design with Velcro bars allows for easy on and off.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: