- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Even when fitted to smaller 20” wheels on a BMX, the robust Tubolito Tubo-BMX-20 promises high reliability. The orange, lightweight tube made of thermoplastic material can cope with everything you throw at it – be it cross-country races, time trials or freestyle jumps. The great strength of the polymer tube is its high resistance to punctures despite a low weight. Combined with a small pack size, this especially pays off when packed in your backpack.
• Lightweight 20 inch bicycle tube
• For BMX bikes, recumbent bikes and more
• High puncture resistance
• Twice as robust as conventional tubes (needle puncture test)
• Low rolling resistance
• Up to 50% weight saving compared to standard tubes
• Small pack size, thus perfect as a spare tube
• Designed, developed and made in Europe
• Wheel size: 20”
• Tyre width: 1.8“ to 2.4“ (45-60 mm)
• ETRTO: 47-406 to 62-406
• 42 mm Presta valve
• Material: thermoplastic elastomer
• Weight: approx. 58 g
In the box:
• 1x Tubolito 20" MTB tube (French valve)
The Tubo cannot be repaired with standard vulcanising repair kits. Please use the Tubo-Flix repair kit (product code: 2268268). The manufacturer does not guarantee a tight seal when using tyre sealant.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- Type of valve: