- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A small revolution and a great alternative to butyl tubes – now also available for 16” folding cycle tyres!
The solidly built, seamless Tubo-Foldingbike-16 by Tubolito really deserves to be called a “lightweight tube”. Yet, it not only reduces the weight of your wheels (which improves acceleration), but also the space required in your bicycle bags. In addition to weight savings and space advantages, the Tubolito offers improved puncture protection: It takes twice as much force to puncture compared to butyl tubes. Last but not least, the smooth polyester surface provides low rolling resistance – resulting in significant advantages for smaller wheels in combination with the low weight.
• Lightweight 16-inch bicycle tube
• For folding bikes, BMX bikes, recumbent bikes etc.
• High puncture resistance
• Twice as robust as conventional tubes (needle puncture test)
• Low rolling resistance
• Up to 50% weight saving compared to standard tubes
• Small pack size, thus perfect as a spare tube
• Designed, developed and made in Europe
• Wheel size: 16”
• Tyre width: from 1 1/8” to 1 3/8”
• ETRTO: 28-349 to 37-340
• 42 mm Presta valve
• Material: thermoplastic elastomer
• Weight: approx. 34 g
In the box:
• 1x Tubolito 16" folding bike tube (French valve)
The Tubo cannot be repaired with standard vulcanising repair kits. Please use the Tubo-Flix repair kit (product code: 2268268). The manufacturer does not guarantee a tight seal when using tyre sealant.
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Type of valve: