- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Tubus Fly mounting knee is a small, yet very helpful spare part for mounting a rear rack. It fixes the single retaining stay of Tubus Fly pannier racks at the brake or mudguard mount on the frame between the two rear stays. Two of the 90° mounting knees are particularly helpful when there are no eyelets for pannier racks on the rear stays. When fitted to the mounts for the frame lock, the two retaining stays of standard pannier racks can be attached perfectly with the mounting knees.
• Tubus Fly mounting knee
• For mounting the single retaining stay of Fly pannier racks (e.g.prod. code: 1145841)
• Allows mounting pannier racks to the eyelets for the frame lock
• 90° bend
• 2 holes for screws and lengthwise slot
• Dimensions: 3 x 15 x 20 / 30 mm (outer side length)
• Material: stainless steel
• 1 piece
- Manufacturer`s ref.: