- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
This stem belongs to the Wunderbar like the Black Forest belongs to Tune. The GT35 is a nice piece to control the steering forces on your oversize bar. The stem comes with a powerful clamp and an aesthetic design. A wide shape with an open front plate and a 35 mm handlebar clamp give the CNC machined lightweight first-class stiffness values. As lightweight as possible and a strong as necessary.
· Robust MTB Oversize stem
· Intended use: Enduro, All-Mountain
· For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (1 1/8“)
· Length: 35 mm
· Clamping height on steerer tube: 39,5 mm
· 4-bolt handlebar clamp M5 with Ø 35 mm
· Handlebar clamping area: 54 mm
· Angle: 5°
· CNC milled from one block
· Material: aluminium 7075/T6, titanium (screws)
· Weight: approx. 119 g
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"