- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Inspired by the dirt bike scene, the HLMT 4 CC helmet by uvex reliably protects little riders when they're out and about. The 10 ventilation openings create a harmonious air circulation, while the IAS size adjustment system ensures an ideal fit. The IN-MOULD technology also gives the kids’ helmet great stability thanks to a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material. So, off into the fresh air – this children's helmet lets them enjoy pure action and is the right partner for your little superheroes!
• Lightweight and robust children's helmet for versatile use
• Made with IN-MOULD technology, for a permanent connection of the outer shell
• 10 ventilation openings
• IAS size adjustment system
• MONOMATIC fastener for easy handling
• FAS webbing system for step-less adjustment of the straps
• Removable and washable padding
• Optionally, you can attach a LED light (prod. code 2332861) a well
• Weight: approx. 260 g (size S)
• EN 1078
In the box:
• 1 uvex HLMT 4 CC children's helmet
Highlights & Technologies:
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
A width-adjustable half ring allows you to adapt the helmet to your individual head shape and measurements.
A comfortable, easily adjustable ratchet closure that can be opened and adjusted with just a click.
An infinitely adjustable strap system allows for an individual adjustment of the straps according to head shape and preferences.