- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Flowtrail or Cross-Country, an after-work ride or day trip - the uvex QUATRO CC will impress with its outstanding features, top design and high level of safety. The DOUBLE INMOULD construction, in which the damping EPS material is foamed directly into the polycarbonate shell, makes the helmet lightweight and yet guarantees high impact resistance. The 17 ventilation channels have meshes on the front openings to protect against insects and yet provide outstanding ventilation. The size can be conveniently adjusted via the ANATOMIC 3D IAS system.
• Versatile cycling helmet, ideal for MTB
• Made with DOUBLE INMOULD technology
• ANATOMIC 3D IAS fitting system for a precise fit
• Precisely adjustable FAS strap system
• Comfortable MONOMATIC closure
• 17 built-in vents
• Anti-insect net
• Adjustable and removable visor
• Can be combined with an optional camera adapter
• Optionally combinable with plug-in LED light (product code: 226521301)
• Fast-drying and washable inner padding
• Made in Germany
• Weight: approx. 300 g
• EN 1078:2012+A1 CE
In the box:
• 1 uvex QUATRO CC mountain bike helmet
Highlights & Technologies:
The EPS liner shell is inseparably joined with a polycarbonate outer shell. A second polycarbonate shell provides additional protection and protects the edges of the helmet from damages.
ANATOMIC 3D IAS:
Individual width and height adjustment with one hand only. A rubber coated dial provides improved grip.
An infinitely adjustable strap system allows for an individual adjustment of the straps according to head shape and preferences.
A comfortable, easily adjustable ratchet closure that can be opened and adjusted with just a click.