- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
uvex URBAN PLANET Bike Helmet
79.95 € RRP €99.95
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233286001
Colour sunbee matt
The URBAN PLANET by uvex is a stylish city helmet made from sustainable, bio-based materials. But it also impresses with its timeless design and easy adjustment using the 3D IAS size adjustment system. The helmet also has 14 ventilation openings so you can always keep a cool head. The sustainability chain for this product extends from development and production to packaging and distribution. True to the motto: (re)-cycle your city!
• City bike helmet with timeless design for urban or e-bike riding, for example
• Protecting the Planet: sustainably produced and environmentally-friendly packaged
• Shock-absorbing HARDSHELL technology
• 14 ventilation openings for a pleasant temperature
• 3D IAS size adjustment for precise adjustment of the helmet
• MONOMATIC fastener for easy handling
• FAS webbing system for step-less adjustment of the straps
• Removable and washable pad made from recycled material
• Reflective straps and logos
• Optionally, you can attach a LED light (prod. code 2332861) a well
• Made in Germany
• Weight: approx. 390 g (size M)
• EN 1078
In the box:
• 1 uvex URBAN PLANET city helmet
Highlights & Technologies:
An injection moulded outer shell is joined with an EPS liner. This makes the helmet very impact-resistant and shock-absorbing and allows for features like vents or air channels to further increase comfort.
A width- and height-adjustable half ring allows you to adapt the helmet to your individual needs. Heads differ not only in their circumference but also in their height. The UVEX IAS-3D system therefore offers the additional option of an exact adjustment to the individual head height.
A comfortable, easily adjustable ratchet closure that can be opened and adjusted with just a click.
An infinitely adjustable strap system allows for an individual adjustment of the straps according to head shape and preferences.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Helmet features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: