- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ROSE mouth and nose mask's fit has become a favourite among mask wearers, as the ergonomic design, with its anatomically-formed mouth area, combines with a snug, but elastic neck section. The mask is an absolute “must-have”. So you are stylish both on the go, as well as during all sport activities, if necessary.
• Mouth and nose protection made from light TEXLYTE NANO technical fabric
• Ergonomic, light, and very elastic - the ROSE Mask forms perfectly around mouth and nose, tight on the edges to keep air from getting out. Thanks to the ergonomic three-dimensional form, you can still breath comfortably without feeling constricted.
• Flexible and soft ear loops
• Breathable 3D breath-ribs allow the skin to breath - the three-dimensional fabric structure is tight-knit at the mouth and nose area. And yet you can breath well through the mouth and nose cover, so that the mask can also be worn during athletic activities.
• Extra elastic strap at the neck for optimal comfort
• Water-repellent - thanks to the use of TEXLYTE NANO, the mask repels moisture. The water-repellent characteristics of the fabric are long-lasting and isn’t affected by repeated washing. TEXLYTE NANO doesn’t store moisture, instead drying very quickly. For a very comfortable wear.
• Washable and reusable - the ROSE mouth and nose cover is not a one-use product. Once purchased, the mask can be used over and over again. For this it is important to regularly wash the mask. It is best to wash it at 60° after every use. The mask should be used by one person and not, for example, passed around in the family.
Material: 98% polypropylene, 1% elastane, 1% polyamide
“NOT A MEDICAL PRODUCT - NOT PROTECTIVE GEAR” the ROSE mouth and nose cover is not a medical product and does not protect from infection. The mask can reduce the spread of viruses in the air and therefore protect other people in your vicinity from catching your viruses.
The suggested social distance of 1 to 2 metres as well as regular hand washing continues to be the best protection from contamination.
• The community mask utilises TEXLYTE NANO material, which is produced and certified in Europe according to the Oekotex 100 Standard and Bluesign. It is hypo-allergic and therefore particularly appropriate for products with high hygiene standards
• TEXLYTE NANO has a very low conductivity and therefore provides extraordinary insulation characteristics, ensuring high thermal comfort
• TEXLYTE NANO is 50% lighter than cotton and 34% lighter than polyester, meaning that the fabric is best for use as a mask compared to all synthetic fibres
• TEXLYTE NANO is naturally hydrophobic The water-repellent characteristics of the fabric are long-lasting and isn’t affected by repeated washing. TEXLYTE NANO doesn’t store moisture, instead drying very quickly. For a comfortable wear
• The production and maintenance of TEXLYTE NANO requires 30% less energy in comparison to polyester. No pesticides or toxic colouring agents are used. That is why experts consider it one of the most environmentally friendly synthetic fibres. TEXLYTE NANO is also 100% recyclable
• Abrasion, strain, and tug are not a problem for TEXLYTE NANO The abrasion-resistance level is 2.5 times higher than that of cotton. Sweat, sunlight, or moisture also don’t affect the longevity of TEXLYTE NANO
• Through the hydrophobic characteristics from TEXLYTE NANO, the material is impervious to dirt, can be washed at 60°C and dries quickly. Ironing is not necessary. The mask can already be used again after a short amount of time.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- M100007-93 G249