- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The double sided bottom bracket tool BP-60500-C by VAR with a 39 mm and a 44 mm opening
precisely fits Hollowtech II and SM-BB9000 bottom brackets. Thus, the BB tool in workshop quality even helps you remove seized bottom bracket cups. The precision fit wrench is designed for threaded SHIMANO Dura Ace and XTR bottom brackets, as well as for SHIMANO Hollowtech II, Campagnolo, Truvativ, Sram, etc.
· Double sided BB tool
· To fit and remove bottom bracket cups
· Outside diameter of 39 mm (for Dura Ace, XTR BB93, etc.)
· Outside diameter of 44mm (for Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-Typ, FSA Mega-Exo, Truvativ GXP, Sram GXP, Campagnolo Ultra Torque / Power Torque bottom brackets etc.)
· Chamfered tips for easier insertion
· Flat, high-strength version
· High material and torsional strength
· With hole for hanging
· Material: hardened carbon steel
· Weight: approx. 340 g
To fit/remove SM-BBR60 or BB-MT800 bottom bracket cups, you additionally need the TL-FC25 adapter, product code: 1995246; To fit/remove SM-BB9000/BB93/BB-R9100 bottom bracket cups, you additionally need the TL-FC24 adapter, product code: 1919121.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: