- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The BP-99900 bottom bracket tool by VAR is cold forged and made from hardened cromoly steel and helps you fit and remove Shimano Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and all other compatible BSA bottom brackets. The splines precisely fit on the bottom bracket cups for easy working without damaging the material.
· Solid bottom bracket socket tool
· For use with 1/2” ratchet and 32mm external hex wrench
· High material and torsional strength
· Chamfered tips for easier insertion
· Also compatible with Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-Typ and FSA Megaexo bottom brackets
· Material: CrMo steel
· Weight: approx. 145 g
To fit/remove SM-BBR60 or BB-MT800 bottom bracket cups, you additionally need the TL-FC25 adapter, product code: 1995246; To fit/remove SM-BB9000/BB93/BB-R9100 bottom bracket cups, you additionally need the TL-FC24 adapter, product code: 1919121.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: