- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The VAR drainer NL-79300 allows you to collect and dispose of waste hydraulic fluids and oils when bleeding brakes or rear shocks or degreasing parts. A funnel underneath a perforated shelf collects waste fluids when servicing or cleaning bike parts. The perforated working area of the drainer allows for easy degreasing of smallest bike parts, as it prevents the spilling of oil on the workbench and eliminates the use of a cleaning cloth. This keeps your workshop floor clean and protects the environment. Once you have sealed the funnel, you can take the plastic can with your waste fluids to a recycling centre without any risk.
· Drainer for waste fluids
· Perfect for bicycle workshops
· Collects oils, brake fluids and degreasers
· Prevents spilling of oil on workbench or workshop floor
· Perforated stainless steel shelf even holds small parts
· Compact size for easy storage on a workbench or tool trolley
· Funnel below perforated shelf can be sealed (stopper included)
· Fluids can be poured out via a separate screw opening
· Practical carrying handle
· Allows for environmentally-friendly treatment and disposal
· Volume: approx. 7 l
· Dimensions: approx. 49 x 30 x 11 cm, perforated steel shelf: 23 x 23cm
· Material: plastic
· Weight: approx. 1380 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: