- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The VAR RL-96200 gear and chain cleaning brush reliably cleans hard to access areas and narrow gaps. While the curved plastic end helps get little branches or stubborn dirt out off the spaces between the cogs, the bristles of the brush head remove dirt from the pulley wheels, chain links and cassette.
The handy brush can be used on all drivetrain parts that require thorough cleaning and helps reduce wear of moving parts.
· Compact 2-in-1 cleaning brush
· Curved end for coarse dirt
· Narrow head with hard yet flexible bristles
· To clean rear derailleurs, cassettes, brakes, chains etc.
· Sturdy plastic
· Comfortable handle
· Hole for hanging
· Material: fibreglass reinforced nylon
· Length: approx. 23 mm
· Weight: approx. 30 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: