- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You can definitely leave your footprint on your nature adventures with the AM MEN'S DOWNIEVILLE TECH cycling shoes by VAUDE. They offer you optimal power transmission while pedalling and are comfortable when you’re walking. These cycling shoes are ideal for Cross Country and Enduro.
• Robust cycling shoes for Cross Country and Enduro
• Boa L-6 dial
• Optimal walking comfort
• Robust, synthetic outer fabric
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Stabilising velcro fastener for individual adjustment
• Reinforced inner sole in the "pedal zone”
• Removable insole
• Stiff VAUDE AM SOHLE shoe sole with FLOW INDEX 6, full-length nylon reinforcement and rubber compound made of SUPTRACTION for perfect hold and durability
• External, protective toe box and heel cap made of robust and recyclable TPU for protection and support
• Compatible with MTB click systems
• Bolt-on cleat cover made of rubber
• PVC free
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Option of fitting flush mounting SPD clips to the sole
• Outer fabric: polyurethane
• Lining material: polyester (of which 50% recycled)
• Weight: approx. 398 g (size EU 42)
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE AM MEN'S DOWNIEVILLE TECH all-mountain shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
A closure system consisting of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well-ventilated. The shoes can be closed by pushing and turning the dials in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
VAUDE AM SOHLE shoe sole:
The dynamic tread pattern provides a larger contact area and good abrasion resistance. The bolt-on cover of the cleat system allows you to either ride with or without cleats. A nylon reinforcement ensures best power transfer to the pedal. The sole is convex for easy walking. Besides, it offers high shock absorption on midfoot and instep.
FLOW INDEX 6:
Different activities and terrains place different requirement on the sole in terms of its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 6 offers a perfect fit and best protection, as well as maximum power transfer. Thus, it is perfect for riding on solid, natural grounds or hardened gravel paths, as well as on loose ground and rocky trails in Alpine terrain.
High-grip rubber compound for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is made entirely without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to produce this product. In this way, you save up to 50% energy while reducing CO2 emissions and saving fossil raw materials.