- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
It looks like rain? No problem for the AM MOAB MID STX cycling shoes by VAUDE! Thanks to a wind- and waterproof SYMPATEX membrane, these flat pedal shoes protect you from wind and rain. The VAUDE AM sole with high-grip SUPTRACTION rubber compound even provides maximum traction on wet and slippery grounds.
• Waterproof flat pedal bike shoe
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to integrated, breathable SYMPATEX membrane made of recycled materials (waterproof rating approx. 35 000 mm)
• High content of RENEWABLE MATERIALS
• Upper made of robust, hydrophobic canvas
• Upper made from oiled, TERRACARE certified nubuck leather
• Removable, ergonomic ORTHOLITE insole
• Lining made of recycled polyester
• Stiff VAUDE AM Flat Pedal sole with FLOW INDEX 3 and SUPTRACTION rubber tread
• Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Shock-absorbing heel element
• Stabilising Velcro
• External, protective toe box and heel cap
• Pull tab
• Outer fabric: leather
• Lining: Sympatex membrane
• Outsole: VAUDE AM
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
• Weight: approx. 460 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE AM MOAB MID STX flat pedal shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
VAUDE uses renewable resources of plant
or animal origin for the production of this product. This helps them save fossil raw materials. For more details see the care label
inside the garment.
Hydrophobic, non-porous membrane. Environmentally friendly, 100% waterproof (waterproof rating of >35 000 mm), 100% windproof and yet absolutely breathable. The SYMPATEX membrane is made of recyclable, harmless polyether-ester. This makes it 100% biodegradable as well as absolutely skin- and environmentally friendly.
A leather that has been sustainably produced in Germany in accordance with high social and environmental standards. Thanks to a conscious use of resources (e.g. water, chemicals, energy), it also contains only an extremely low level of harmful substances.
This insole made of moulded, open-pore polyurethane foam comes with micro perforations to ensure best moisture management. This increases comfort. Thanks to different levels of density, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The cleat area of cycling shoes is made from hardened polyurethane foam for improved power transfer.
VAUDE AM SOLE:
The dynamic tread pattern provides a larger contact area and good abrasion resistance. A nylon reinforcement ensures best power transfer to the pedal. The sole is convex for easy walking. Besides, it offers high shock absorption on midfoot and instep.
FLOW INDEX 3:
Different activities and terrains place different on the sole regarding its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 3 offers comfort and flexibility, a protective cuff, good climbing qualities and perfect grip on flat pedals. Thus, it is perfect for demanding and technical singletracks in blocked terrain with roots, rocks and carrying sections.
High-grip rubber compound for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.