- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE AM TSALI MID STX MTB/Trekking Shoes
from 134.95 € RRP €210.00
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 227753901
Colour phantom black
The AM TSALI MID STX MTB and trekking shoes by VAUDE can withstand wind and rain. The cycling shoes are compatible with clipless pedal systems and impress with a wind- and waterproof SYMPATEX membrane, a grippy VAUDE AM sole and high-quality materials. The perfect choice if you want to fully rely on your gear.
• Waterproof all-mountain and alpine cross bike shoe
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to integrated, breathable SYMPATEX membrane made of recycled materials (waterproof rating approx. 35 000 mm)
• High content of RENEWABLE MATERIALS
• Upper made from oiled, TERRACARE certified nubuck leather
• Removable, ergonomic ORTHOLITE insole with reinforcements in the pedal cleat area
• High-grip VAUDE AM sole with FLOW INDEX 6, SUPTRACTION rubber tread and full-length nylon reinforcement for best power transfer
• Stabilising Velcro and lacing
• External, protective toe box and heel cap
• Bolt-on cleat cover made of rubber
• Pull tab
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym and such.
• Outer fabric: leather
• Lining: Sympatex membrane
• Outsole: VAUDE AM
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
• Weight: approx. 480 g (per shoe, size EU 42)
VAUDE uses renewable resources of plant
or animal origin for the production of this product. This helps them save fossil raw materials. For more details see the care label
inside the garment.
Hydrophobic, non-porous membrane. Environmentally friendly, 100% waterproof (waterproof rating of >35 000 mm), 100% windproof and yet absolutely breathable. The SYMPATEX membrane is made of recyclable, harmless polyether-ester. This makes it 100% biodegradable as well as absolutely skin- and environmentally friendly.
A leather that has been sustainably produced in Germany in accordance with high social and environmental standards. Thanks to a conscious use of resources (e.g. water, chemicals, energy), it also contains only an extremely low level of harmful substances.
This insole made of moulded, open-pore polyurethane foam comes with micro perforations to ensure best moisture management. This increases comfort. Thanks to different levels of density, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The cleat area of cycling shoes is made from hardened polyurethane foam for improved power transfer.
VAUDE AM SOLE:
The dynamic tread pattern provides a larger contact area and good abrasion resistance. The bolt-on cover of the cleat system allows you to either ride with or without cleats. A nylon reinforcement ensures best power transfer to the pedal. The sole is convex for easy walking. Besides, it offers high shock absorption on midfoot and instep.
FLOW INDEX 6:
Different activities and terrains place different on the sole regarding its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 6 offers a perfect fit and best protection, as well as maximum power transfer. Thus, it is perfect for riding on solid, natural grounds or hardened gravel paths, as well as on loose ground and rocky trails in Alpine terrain.
High-grip rubber compound for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20478 678
- Shoe features:
- Lacing, Velco straps