- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The VAUDE ARESA TR trekking shoes for women are versatile and reliable companions for ambitious female bikers and are suitable for versatile use. Whether for everyday use, for a bike holiday or weekend trip – these cycling shoes will do it all.
• Upper shoe: made of breathable PU material with hydrophobic mesh inserts
• Insole: removable ORTHOLITE insole
• Midsole: EVA midsole, reinforcements in pedal zone for improved power transfer
• Outsole: TRAVEL NT outsole for outstanding grip
• Features: classic lacing system with additional velcro, heel clip for best support, rubber toe cap, pull tab at the heel
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 20317
Weight: approx. 390 g (size 42)
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The pedal zone of bike shoes is made of a harder polyurethane foam to ensure a better power transfer.
Anti-slip deep-tread sole with integrated, reinforced nylon sole insert for best power transfer. In addition, an EVA layer at the heel provides great shock absorption. Removable tread block. Compatible with SPD-MTB pedal systems when removing the marked piece of the sole.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20317 667
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Lacing