- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
For especially cold days, VAUDE has developed the BIKE FACEMASK WARM. This balaclava made from windproof materials effectively protects you from cold. The perforated material around the mouth area ensures optimal moisture management.
• Warm, breathable face mask with a high STRETCH content
• Wind- and waterproof VENTIPRENE material for best breathability and weather protection
• WINDPROOF PRO material on front
• Neck made from 100 fleece
• Centre perforated
• GREEN SHAPE seal for environmentally-friendly production
• Main material: 100% polyester
• Headpiece: 89 % polyester, 11 % elastane
• Windproof front: 83% polyamide, 17% elastane
• Windproof back: 83% polyamide, 17% elastane
• Lining material: 100% elastodiene
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE BIKE FACEMASK WARM balaclava
Highlights & Technologies:
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting / weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
The first breathable neoprene material. The patented technology VENTIPRENE creates air channels inside the material to transport body heat and sweat to the outside in the form of water vapour. Thus, it offers even more than the well-known advantages of neoprene like waterproofness and insulation.
The combination of two different material technologies. Windproof, robust, wind-resistant and breathable materials are used. These are strategically placed at the body to perfectly support the athlete’s performance.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource saving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.