- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The FIRST AID KIT S by VAUDE provides quick help in an emergency. There is room for all the basic equipment in this small and lightweight pack.
• Compact kit for first aid treatment
• ECO FINISH surface treatment repels water
• Small pack size
• Two inside pockets for your own medications
• First aid guide
• Emergency information inside
• Carrying handle
• Bag made from 100% recycled material
• With GREEN SHAPE and GREEN BUTTON labels
• 2 x WS fixation bandage (4mx6cm)
• 1 x wound dressing, sterile
• 1 x wound dressing, sterile (8x10cm)
• 1 x wound compress, sterile; 1 x triangular cloth
• 4 x plasters (25x72mm); 2 x plasters (19x72mm); 2 x alcohol swabs
• 1 x adhesive plaster (5mx2.5cm)
• 1 pair of disposable gloves
Material: 100% polyester (recycled)
Dimensions: approx. 14 cm x 11 cm x 5 cm
Weight: approx. 140 g
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource saving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
GRÜNER KNOPF (GREEN BUTTON):
The German textile seal “Grüner Knopf” (Green Button) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of some products waterproof.
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 14587 994